Subscribe to categories only

• updated
  • Completed

Hi, we would like to be able to subscribe to certain categories only, so that certain people within the company can subscribe to a category that is relevant to them. As far as I am aware you can only subscribe to individual forums at the moment, but please correct me if I am wrong.

Pinned replies
Vladimir Mullagaliyev co-founder
  • Answer
  • Completed

Completed. Now users can subscribe to categories. Go to the notification settings in your profile, or click "Notifications" in the dropdown menu (username in right-up corner).

Sergey Stukov co-founder
  • Planned

You are right, at this moment you can subscribe to the topic changes and for the forum changes. We decide that category subscription is a good feature so we add it to out implementation schedule.

Clinton Coney

Thanks Sergey, that's great news!

Vladimir Mullagaliyev co-founder
  • Answer
  • Completed

Completed. Now users can subscribe to categories. Go to the notification settings in your profile, or click "Notifications" in the dropdown menu (username in right-up corner).

Clinton Coney

Hi Vladimir, that is great news! Thanks for implementing this, it is a simple feature but really helps to enhance the UserEcho experience, great stuff and you guys are very quick! Thank You!