How to add such domain to your project?

• updated
  • Answered
I'd like to add such domains:

developers.knowledgeportal.userecho.com
blog.knowledgeportal.userecho.com

and so on with different forums. Where can I set it up? With a hosting provider or you guys?

How would you rate the customer service you received?

Satisfaction mark by Mike Kuplevatsky 9 years ago

Add a comment about quality of support you received (optional):

Pinned replies
Vladimir Mullagaliyev co-founder
  • Answer
  • Answered
Hello Mike,
You can setup domains through you DNS provider. But both domains will open the same forum in UserEcho. To separate forums by domaiins in UserEcho we have to do patch. Some time we do this patches for paid projects for additional amount.
Sorry.
Vladimir Mullagaliyev co-founder
  • Answer
  • Answered
Hello Mike,
You can setup domains through you DNS provider. But both domains will open the same forum in UserEcho. To separate forums by domaiins in UserEcho we have to do patch. Some time we do this patches for paid projects for additional amount.
Sorry.
Mike Kuplevatsky
Quote from Vladimir Mullagaliyev
Hello Mike,
Sorry.
Hello Vladimir,

I understand the DNS part. That's totally fine. But would I be able to keep the .userecho.com domain with the domain.project.userecho.com? Also, I have paid project, so I don't really know what you mean. What is the additional cost?
Sergey Stukov co-founder
Quote from Mike Kuplevatsky
Hello Vladimir,

I understand the DNS part. That's totally fine. But would I be able to keep the .userecho.com domain with the domain.project.userecho.com? Also, I have paid project, so I don't really know what you mean. What is the additional cost?
Check our pricing page.
http://userecho.com/pricing/

Paid plan includes one subdomain, if you want additional subdomains, it will be cost additional 15 USD monthly for each subdomain.