Is it possible to allow specific non-staff users to give official replies on a forum?

• updated
  • Answered
We use a forum as a place to ask questions about existing functionality in our product. Most of the technical staff in the company will be able to answer the question properly, but (i think) at the moment only forum 'staff' can do so.

Is it possible to specify 'superusers' who can submit official replies? Or, for us administrators to promote a 'comment' to 'answer'?
Pinned replies
Sergey Stukov co-founder
  • PINNED
Yes it's possible to promote comment to the official answers position. Use stick to top option in the actions menu on comment. Find out it on screenshot.
Sergey Stukov co-founder
  • PINNED
Yes it's possible to promote comment to the official answers position. Use stick to top option in the actions menu on comment. Find out it on screenshot.
Sergey Stukov co-founder
  • Answer
  • Answered
Tom Spelling
Quote from Sergey Stukov
Nice. Thanks, Sergey!
Aaron M
Has "Stick to Top" been changed to "Pin"? I've found that I can "Pin" a post to the top, but it doesn't set it as the "Official Answer" when people are viewing the forum. Am I missing something? :(
Vladimir Mullagaliyev co-founder
Quote from Aaron M
Has "Stick to Top" been changed to "Pin"? I've found that I can "Pin" a post to the top, but it doesn't set it as the "Official Answer" when people are viewing the forum. Am I missing something? :(
Hello Aaron,
You are right. Now it is called "Pin". You are able to Pin any comments. It will be on top, below official answer.
But you are able to mark as "Official answer" your comment only at the time when you post it.