Has the login timeout / session duration been shortened?

• updated
  • Answered

Howdy,

Since a few days ago, suddenly I am asked to login again and again after a ... a few hours? ...

My login session used to be "permanent" (I don't recall ever having to login again unless I logged out on purpose).

Has the login session duration been changed? Is there now a login timeout?

I have multiple email addresses, so I can't use Google+ login. So agents having to re-input their email and password is affecting productivity.

How would you rate the customer service you received?

Satisfaction mark by Terry Gauchat 8 years ago

Add a comment about quality of support you received (optional):

Pinned replies
Vladimir Mullagaliyev co-founder
  • Answer
  • Answered

Hello Terry,

We do close old sessions if you are open a new one. So, one user cannot have a session in more than one browser. We need this limitation due to security reason. Also we are trying to prevent to work more operators than paid at the same time

If you work in one browser you could not have any problem. If you have it please describe us how to reproduce it.

Vladimir Mullagaliyev co-founder
  • Answer
  • Answered

Hello Terry,

We do close old sessions if you are open a new one. So, one user cannot have a session in more than one browser. We need this limitation due to security reason. Also we are trying to prevent to work more operators than paid at the same time

If you work in one browser you could not have any problem. If you have it please describe us how to reproduce it.