0
Fixed

SSO Ruby code breaks for users with UTF8 characters in their name

toby 6 years ago in Integration • updated by Sergey Stukov (co-founder) 6 years ago 1

The Ruby Code at http://xxx.support.userecho.com/settings/features/sso/ throws an exception when the user's name contains a UTF8 character (e.g. 'Ascañe'). 


The name causes message_json to be a UTF8 string instead of JSON.

Answer

Answer
Fixed

We fixed issue with unicode, check new example with unicode support at the same location, version updated to 1.2

Answer
Fixed

We fixed issue with unicode, check new example with unicode support at the same location, version updated to 1.2

Works, thanks!