0
Fixed

Problem of ampersand character in the translation (in private messages)

laboxideale 3 years ago in Usability & Interface • updated by Vladimir Mullagaliyev (co-founder) 3 years ago 3

Hello,

In the interface to manage privates messages, the translation of "AUTHOR & SUPPORT AGENTS":


appears broken in French with a bad display of the "&" character:




Answer

Answer
Fixed

This is an incorrect text in translation (with AMP;). We've removed it.

Answer
Fixed

This is an incorrect text in translation (with AMP;). We've removed it.

Ah, OK. Thank you very much.


BTW, I noticed a weird thing about that.

If you search for "&" in the search field of translations, every "&" in the original text (left column) are badly displayed and replaced with AMP:

Hi, this is the problem with displaying the search results if you search by "&".

If you search by another word it works fine.