Wondering if you could:
- Push a survey, without user clicking on it
- Target the survey to specific users
- And in addition, customize the form
We have no this feature right now, but maybe you can do it with our Custom JS module.
We need more details. Maybe you can do some example.
How would you like to determine a target user?
You can do some customization for a form (through CSS and custom fields). We still needs more details.
It would be a satisfaction survey, with a few questions, pushed to users navigating on the website.
Seems like we do not have a full solution for you right now. We do not have a survey (as a questionnaire). We do have a polls only. But it is one question only with variants of answers.
But you still can try to do it in this way:
1. Create a separate forum (a Helpdesk for a private survey)
2. Add custom fields for your survey (each field is a question)
3. Force to show this form to your user (through widget and JS on your website, or through CustomJs on your UE community).
If you need a help we can help with item 3. Please finish 1 and 2 first and let us know where we will test it (your website or UE community).
Is it possible to have a description of your Custom JS Module?
Let me rephrase my questions:
And can you target users:
So custom JS allow programmers, implement custom functionality.