Ah OK, great! I saw it, perfect!
BTW, two questions:
we do not enable it by default.
1) Is it possible for an admin to enable it in the settings of its community?
may cause some spam issues between users.
2) Oh you mean that enabling this private message function (for the admin to discuss with a user in private), imply this is in fact enabled for any user (and not only admins)?
Implementation of part 1 started.
Is this "old" feature completed?
I can't find where is the action for an admin to send a private message to a user.
That would be very useful indeed, especially directly from the user profil from this user (e.g. next to other existing actions like "Block user" and "Delete account"...)
Ah OK, didn't knew that!
Thank you for the explanation.
Recent updates to improve existing translations lead to the same strange effect:
- orange counter says "0 needs review"
- but two modifications are nevertheless in orange status (does it mean "needs review"?)
Do you understand why?
Thanks for fixing this second problem too.
Nevertheless, and surprisingly, it's not 100% fixed ;-)
The "bug" remains visible in only one case now:
Many thanks, now results are displayed!
Nevertheless, something is weird:
=> when you click on a point to see detailed info (of a certain date) it seems that you get *more* info than only for this date (it seems that a few following dats are including).
For instance, when you click on
But it's all the more annoying for other counts like visits or pagesviews: since you also detail far more lines than the ploted value... but there is no precise timestamp of date, so the reader can't filter and ignore extra lines to focus on the ones really detailing the clicked point.
Am I missing something?
OK, I see your last action managed to validate a bit more to get 100%
There remain now only 3 strings with "Orange arrow" status (representing my corrections):
Hope you'll find.
OK, I understand from your explanation that there is a difference between the orange counter named "Needs review" (Upper right) and the number of strings with the orange arrow icon.
But what do you mean by "Translated" section (you just mean that such strings count as translated?)
Then, remains my last question: how to get validated those strings (with orange arrow icons), that most of them are corrections of my own previous translations but that I corrected?
Otherwise, is there a smart solution to enable users [...] or be reminded if wanted without voting for it?
If you're speaking hear of a solution for a user to enable the remind notifications without introducing any vote, there is a solution :
=> the button "Follow" just next to the first post is there for this purpose (it becomes a green "Following" if the user click it).
1) Thanks for adding these translation. By the way, I don't know where does the translation of "Caption" into "Légende2" is defined... But the digit '2' at the end should be removed :-)
2) About image resize: oh yes, I did not realize there was an anchor at bottom right corner only, to change the size.
Yes it works... The text field showing current size values of an image was also useful when you wanted fine tuning of identical size between several images. Maybe both possibilities would be welcome?
Nevertheless, it works, that's what is important.
Customer support service by UserEcho