Is there any update on this feature? I'd like to allow users to submit feedback directly from within my desktop app.
We proud to announce new type of widget - Inline widget.
Now it's possible to embed a widget directly on a web page, like your contact page.
With the inline widget is it possible to embed the entire forum with all functionality within our website?
We want to be able to have the full forum here http://healthbeme.userecho.com/forum/23796-creation-station/ embedded behind the login at http://healthbeme.com
Is this possible?
Inline widget has following functionality.
1) Displays topics from forum
2) Ability to leave feedback
3) Ability to search topics
4) Ability to vote for the existing topics
If user want to comment on topic, it will lead to main site.
Another way to embed without inline widget:
1) Create subdomain, for example forum.healthbeme.com
2) Setup domain aliasing
3) Set http://healthbeme.userecho.com/forum/23796-creation-station/ as default
4) Apply some custom CSS to fit forum look as your main/login page
5) After login forward user to forum.healthbeme.com so it will stay on the same domain and will have full functionality of the UserEcho forum.
Just so I'm clear...
You are saying that only the default forum can be redirected using a subdomain?
Will it ever be possible to redirect individual forums (not projects) to individual url's within our sites?
If you redirect to forum.healthbeme.com UserEcho will open default forum.
You can choose forum via additional link part. http://healthbeme.userecho.com/forum/[forum_id]-/ use appropriate forum id in the link.
Your forum ID, I think are the numbers after "forum" in the URL. Yes, it's possible. For example, the Creation Station ID = 23796. Input that in You can choose forum via additional link part.
Or rename to appropriate forum name after ID-forumtitle.
Customer support service by UserEcho