Ideally - you see all topics that need attentionWhat topic has the "needs review" status?
We set this status automatically to a topic when on this events:
1. New topic.
2. New comment posted by user.
3. New satisfaction mark posted by user.
Also support agents are able to enable "needs review" for a topic that they want to see in this filter.
So, "Needs review" filter has all topics that need your attention. Regular topic's statuses do not affect to the "Needs review". It will show all topics with all regular statuses if they have a special hidden status "needs review".
When topic hidden from this filter?
We automatically disable "needs review" status (topic marked as reviewed) for topics on this events:
1. Posted comment by support agent and topic has no comments on moderation.
2. Status changed by support agent and topic has no comments on moderation.
3. Support agent approved all comments on moderation.
Also support agents are able to disable "needs review" status for a topic that they want to hide from this filter. For example, if user posted a satisfaction mark and support agent do not need to answer to this action.